Project Manager/Service Manager (ITIL / QoS)
|Job Title:||Project Manager/Service Manager (ITIL / QoS)|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 15:44|
Mainstay Asia is looking for a Senior ITIL Service Manager to work with a regional MNC client. Based out of Hong Kong, you will be reviewing and improving existing regional IT Service Processes, using ITIL framework and standards. You will be responsible for policy/process/contractual development and implementation of service standards across operations and projects. You will be responsible for IT service delivery governance between in-house IT to the business (internal standards) and between IT and IT suppliers (external standards).
- Determines service level requirements and negotiates and agrees service levels implementations. Ensures that service delivery is monitored, and all relevant information is recorded and analysed.
- Accountable for the overall service delivery framework and strategy while making sure to fully manage best practice frameworks such as ITIL.
- Lead the improvement of a strong IT Service Transition and Service Operation practice (i.e. Change Management, Problem Management, and Deployment Management) to ensure their effective delivery meets IT management and business needs.
- Significantly contribute toward the establishment, measurement, and improvement of organizational Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and associated Operating Level Agreements (OLAs).
- Superior communication skills are required. You must be able to communicate to a variety of audiences both in writing and using the spoken word.
- Must be able to assess problems and situations independently and respond decisively/appropriately
- High level understanding of data networking and IT infrastructure
- Solid understanding of QoS, QA, incident management, problem management, service request management, change management and release management processes and workflows using the ITIL framework; ITIL Foundation certification required.
- Knowledge of the provisioning process, as well as an understanding of the test and turn up process
- Previous regional operational/project experience is highly desirable
- Proven track record successfully supporting multinational and international customer base is desirable
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and put “ITIL Service Manager” in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's