Project Manager/Service Manager (ITIL / QoS)
|Job Title:||Project Manager/Service Manager (ITIL / QoS)|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 15:44|
Mainstay Asia is looking for a Senior ITIL Service Manager to work with a regional MNC client. Based out of Hong Kong, you will be reviewing and improving existing regional IT Service Processes, using ITIL framework and standards. You will be responsible for policy/process/contractual development and implementation of service standards across operations and projects. You will be responsible for IT service delivery governance between in-house IT to the business (internal standards) and between IT and IT suppliers (external standards).
- Determines service level requirements and negotiates and agrees service levels implementations. Ensures that service delivery is monitored, and all relevant information is recorded and analysed.
- Accountable for the overall service delivery framework and strategy while making sure to fully manage best practice frameworks such as ITIL.
- Lead the improvement of a strong IT Service Transition and Service Operation practice (i.e. Change Management, Problem Management, and Deployment Management) to ensure their effective delivery meets IT management and business needs.
- Significantly contribute toward the establishment, measurement, and improvement of organizational Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and associated Operating Level Agreements (OLAs).
- Superior communication skills are required. You must be able to communicate to a variety of audiences both in writing and using the spoken word.
- Must be able to assess problems and situations independently and respond decisively/appropriately
- High level understanding of data networking and IT infrastructure
- Solid understanding of QoS, QA, incident management, problem management, service request management, change management and release management processes and workflows using the ITIL framework; ITIL Foundation certification required.
- Knowledge of the provisioning process, as well as an understanding of the test and turn up process
- Previous regional operational/project experience is highly desirable
- Proven track record successfully supporting multinational and international customer base is desirable
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and put “ITIL Service Manager” in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)