Project Manager (Regulatory Transformation)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Regulatory Transformation)|
|Contract Type:||Contract to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2020 16:08|
Our Client is a large multinational Insurance Organisation who are undergoing a significant Financial Regulatory Transformation programme. They require a hands-on Project Manager to work within the Programme Management Office (PMO) and will play a key aspect across the region in overseeing the status, connecting commonalities, sharing best practices, and solutioning issues on all deliverables connected to the programme.
The ideal candidate is someone who have proven experience in delivering or implementing a comprehensive system/data architecture for a large scale financial regulatory programme.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Develop, review, and manage regional project roadmaps, detailed plans, and milestones, in conjunction with workstream project managers
- Maintain, monitor, and report on programme change requests
- Put together reporting packs for C-Level stakeholders
- Support Programme Managers within the PMO around key deliverables
- Keep track of deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process by managing the overall project governance and planning.
- Adapt plans based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals
- Vendor and resource engagement and management, including governing commercial frameworks
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder
- At least 10 years of work experience in project / programme delivery
- Proven track record on working proactively and managing large scale projects within a complex organization or MNCs
- Experience working across multiple locations
- Understanding of project delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication - written and oral with great presentation skills
- Considerable understanding of project management methodologies, such as Prince2, Agile and or PMP.
- Experience implementing a large scale Financial regulatory programme (IFRS, FATCA, etc)
- Insurance experience is a plus
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with "IFRS17 Project Manager" in the subject line.