Project Manager (IT Security)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (IT Security)|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2020 13:08|
Our Client, one of Hong Kong’s largest Blue-Chip Organisation’s, is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to be part of a large technology refresh and transformation across the Business, which is mainly focused around Infrastructure and Cyber Security. The person will be responsible for managing and delivering a portfolio of numerous Security products and 3rd party solutions, all part of a long term road map and strategy in place. They will be leading a project team to successfully deliver, whilst managing budget, scope, time and quality.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To be accountable to the Program Director for the end to end Delivery of the Project work stream.
- To ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing).
- To manage the Project Portfolio Budget.
- Should be able to report project status to key stakeholders in technology and business regularly.
- To be able to engage and manage multiple stakeholders, especially around delivery.
- Should have the ability to collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remain on schedule, as well as manage in country vendors.
- To be keen in identifying and managing Project Risk & Constraints
- Ensure all Project Governance is met.
- To be able to manage the development activities and deliverable.
- To secure development/implementation requirements are met.
- To be able to monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
Requirements of the role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years hands-on experience in IT project management and a good understanding of IT Security products.
- Should have a sound fundamental and practical knowledge in Agile Delivery.
- A good understanding of SDLC processes, Tech risk and governance.
- Effective communicator to different levels of stakeholders and can present complex ideas and technical details into layman terms
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written English language skills
- Project management certification (PMP and/or Agile/Scrum Master) is required
- Experience using Jira
- Experience in managing mid to large scale projects concurrently within a complex multi-tier environment is an advantage.
If interested, please send your most updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBJECT LINE: “Project Manager”.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's