Project Manager (Infrastructure)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Infrastructure)|
|Contact Name:||Ben Davey|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 15:20|
Our client, one of Hong Kong's largest Enterprise Organisations, is looking for a seasoned Project Manager, who will assume overall responsibility for the direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of a a major component within an overall large Program of transformation work.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will manage a sizable team of resources including technical leads, BA's and Developers. A lot of the work is within Tech Risk and governance, so a good background in Infrastructure Projects would be ideal.
• Be accountable to the Program Director for the end to end Delivery of the Project.
• Ensure the Project is broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
• Manage the Budget, resource plan, inter-dependencies, logs, registers, reports and forecasting
• Identify and Manage Project Risk
• Ensure ALL Project Governance is met
• Manage the development activities and deliverable's
• Ensure development requirements are met
• Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
• Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor degree in an IT discipline
• 15-20+ years of experience in IT Project Management and software delivery
• Must have relevant Project Management certification Prince2, PMP
• Detailed knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Direct work experience in project management of large scale application delivery
• Experience in real time high transactional systems / low latency technical environment an advantage
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
• Proven experience in people management
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills
• Proficient in English, both verbal and written
• Team player with strong desire for excellence
• Must be good at multi-tasking and be highly motivated to deal with the growing challenges in this field
Please send your CV in Word Format to ben(@) mainstayasia.com and put “Project Manager" in the subject heading.