Project Manager (Business Transformation)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Business Transformation)|
|Contact Name:||Peter Udall|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 13:18|
Our Client is a large multinational Insurance Organisation who are currently undertaking a complex Business Transformation program and require a Project Manager to help move a client servicing function offshore from Hong Kong to a lower cost Country within the Region.
The successful candidate will have Project experience that are designed to save cost, drive efficiencies, increase revenue or improve engagement with their end-customers. These engagements will help build your profile across multiple sectors and will give you valuable experience across multiple organisations.
Requirements of The Role:
- Assist the Project owner with all planning and scoping initiatives, interacting with users to map processes and stakeholders to report on progress
- Undertake Business Analysis duties
- Ensure all processes to be migrated are fully mapped and documented, with all risks, issues and dependencies identified
- Assess the current and the To Be state
- Plan the roadmap for migration and identify the critical path and key milestones
- Engage and manage stakeholders at C-Level
- Keep project plans updated and prepare budgets, forecasts and reports
- Work with the Shared Service team to achieve a timely cutover, with the necessary contingency planning
About the person
- 10+ Years Project Management experience
- 10+ years of experience managing business (or IT/business) projects using established project management tools and methods, e.g. MS Project and PMP
- 5+ years of experience preparing or validating business process mapping, i.e. you will need hands-on experience working as a business analyst
- Excellent presentation skills with documentation (MS Office) prepared to a high standard in English
- Cantonese language skills preferred.
- Versatile attitude with the ability to work with individuals at all levels and across multiple functions
- Good influencing skills, able to drive outcomes and meet deadlines
Please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org