Programme Manager (IFRS17)
|Job Title:||Programme Manager (IFRS17)|
|Contract Type:||Contract to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2020 16:11|
Our Client is a large multinational Insurance Organisation who are undergoing a significant IFRS17 transformation program that would impact the statutory financial reporting. As part of its IFRS17 program, they are seeking a seasoned Programme Manager who has experience of delivering programs in a Finance environment, ideally gained within an Insurance business. He will be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of IFRS 17 through establishing the project planning, maintaining the budget, and providing governance & oversight for the Programme and will require significant interaction with the IFRS Delivery Team, ensuring alignment between activities, with dependencies understood and actively managed.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Develop, review, and manage regional project roadmaps, detailed plans, and milestones, in conjunction with workstream project managers
- Lead and manage the implementation of the IFRS17 program and associated system implementations
- Keep track of deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process by managing the overall project governance and planning.
- Adapt plans based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals
- Make sure that there is effective allocation of common resources amongst the individual projects under the program
- Vendor and resource engagement and management, including governing commercial frameworks
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder
- At least 10 years of work experience in project / programme delivery
- Proven track record of delivering large, complex, multi supplier transformation/change projects
- Product and technology savvy with an aptitude to bridge the gap between business and IT to deliver pragmatic, cost effective solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a senior stakeholders and a broad range of individuals across various disciplines
- Excellent communication - written and oral with great presentation skills
- Considerable understanding of project management methodologies, such as Prince2, Agile and or PMP.
- Experience implementing a large scale Financial regulatory programme (IFRS, FATCA, etc)
- Insurance experience is a plus
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with "IFRS17 Programme Manager" in the subject line.