Programme Manager (Electronic Trading)
|Job Title:||Programme Manager (Electronic Trading)|
|Contact Name:||Peter Udall|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 10:19|
Our client is building out a suite of mission critical real-time applications, which process large amount of transactions. This role is to Manage the Department of Electronic Trading and help deliver the next generation of trading systems for the organisation.
You will assume overall responsibility for the direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of a Portfolio of Projects. These are mainly around the delivery of the backend transaction processing elements of these systems.
• Be accountable to the CIO for the end to end Delivery of the Project work stream
• Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
• Manage the Department Project Portfolio Budget
• Manage department of 300+ Resources
• Engage and manage stakeholders
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule
• Identify and Manage Project Risk
• Ensure ALL Project Governance is met
• Manage the development activities and deliverables
• Ensure development requirements are met
• Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
• Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor degree in an IT discipline
• 25+ years of experience in IT Projgramme Management and software delivery
• Managed departments and teams of 100+ and buget experience of +50M USD
• Detailed knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Direct work experience in project management of large scale application delivery
• Experience in real time high transactional systems
• Experience with low latency technical environment an advantage
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
• Proven experience in people management
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills
• Proficient in English, both verbal and written
• Team player with strong desire for excellence
• Must be good at multi-tasking and be highly motivated to deal with the growing challenges in this field
To apply, please email email@example.com, quoting “Project Manager” in the subject.