Programme Manager (Digital Transformation)
|Job Title:||Programme Manager (Digital Transformation)|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Ross Carter|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 14:58|
Our Client is a large Blue-Chip Organization who have a significant and complex technology stack supporting extensive customer interactions, across multiple engagement points. This is across a diverse product range within retail and insurance products.
They are in the process of replacing their core systems and want to rebuild their front-end platform and digital channels across web, mobile and IOT. The transformative nature of the Program is extremely large and will also include working with the business on UX/UI, delivering an extensive micro-services architecture and API development as well as continuous product improvement.
Requirements of the Role:
- Directly engage with stakeholders to ensure that plans and initiatives are successfully executed
- Establish and monitor strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Development of high quality, high performance, reliable and secure channel distribution systems
- Manage a large team of Project Managers and Technical Resources
- Maintain alignment of technology services with business strategies and objectives of business digitalization.
- Measure and improve productivity in the ADLC through continuous integration and delivery of deployments
- Ensure standards for development lifecycle activities are maintained.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of delivery methods and service level standards such as DevOps and Agile Development.
- Direct resources required to attain zero major system outage during prime business hours
- Manage change and transformation
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- +20 years hands-on experience in IT project/programme management and software delivery
- A good understanding of system development life cycle in real time systems
- Experience of DevOps environments and Agile Software Delivery
- Experience of leading a Digital transformation Program within Technology
- Strong knowledge of SDLC/ADLC and experienced delivering microservices architecture
- Effective communicator to different levels of stakeholders and can present complex ideas and technical details into layman terms
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written English language skills
- Professional Project management certification (PMP, Prince2, SAFE)
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in managing large complex programmes in a multi-tier environment
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com and put "Program Director –Digital Transformation" in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)