|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ross Carter|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 15:10|
Our client is a large Blue-Chip Enterprise who is currently undergoing an extremely large greenfield program of work, to develop the next generation trading and ionfomration processing systems (which are highly data orientated). They are currently hiring a Programme Manager to oversee a Project Management team and a Portfolio of Projects mainly focussed on software delivery.
You will be responsible for managing a team of Project Managers and Scrum Masters, whilst managing key stakeholders providing clear reporting.
- Be accountable for the end to end Delivery of the workstreams within the programme.
- Ensure a portfolio of Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
- Manage the Programme Portfolio Budget
- Report various Project and Programme status to key stakeholders in technology and business regularly
- Engage and manage stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule
- Identify and Manage Project Risk
- Ensure ALL Project Governance and PMs are managing projects to required standards
- Manage the development activities and deliverables
- Ensure development requirements are met
- Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 20 years hands-on experience in IT project/programme management and software delivery
- A good understanding of system development life cycle in real time systems
- Effective communicator to different levels of stakeholders and can present complex ideas and technical details into layman terms
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written English language skills
- Appropriate Project management certification (PMP, Prince2, etc)
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in managing large complex programmes in a multi-tier environment
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Programme manager" in the Subject Heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's