|Job Title:||Product/Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ben Davey|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 15:00|
Our Client is a large Multinational Insurance Organisation who are looking for a Senior Project Manager to work directly for the Product Owner, who is developing multi-faceted solutions for corporate customers.
The role will require you to work with cross functional workstreams and multiple departments within the organisation. This is including but not limited to Technology, Marketing, Customer Experience, Distribution, Sales etc. There is a large digital component to the products and experience working closely with Technology is important.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Manage governance and reporting across key stakeholders across Asia pacific including regional and local steering committees
- Coordinate with cross functional workstream leads (cross-functional) in Group Office and local Project Managers to track product roadmap, agreed milestones and deliverables.
- Support Group Product Owner and working team to align expectations, objectives and scope of work across local businesses, local stakeholders (especially around the for customer experience and IT build)
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan to monitor, track and report progress
- Work with Technology PM on product development workstream and related project plan
- Manage project budget and track financials
- Manage risk register and raise any risks of deviation
- Support and drive change management process.
- Understand inter-related initiatives and ensure alignment where necessary
- Identify critical interdependencies required to execute operating plan
Requirements of the Role
- Degree Educated
- + 15 years’ experience in project management or managing large projects
- Project Management certification (e.g. PRINCE2 or equivalent, Certified Scrum Master preferable etc)
- Proven experience working at a regional level managing projects across multiple markets
- Solid background in business project management, change management, strategic planning, budgeting and analysis.
- Insurance experience is preferable
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and relationship management skills at C-Level
- Experience with running projects using agile methodology
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Strong communication and prioritization skills
- Ability to navigate through large complex organisation
Please send your CV in word Format to email@example.com