|Job Title:||Portfolio Manager|
|Contact Name:||Anna Vallesteros|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2016 14:55|
Our client is a globally-recognised Enterprise Firm based in Hong Kong. They are undergoing a transformation programme to improve all Enterprise Systems and finding new ways of working. Your role will be to manage implementation of strategic initiatives to support Business Requirements and goals.
You will be responsible for managing a team of Project resources and establish relationships with subject matter experts within the business lines to implement new processes and initiatives.
Your portfolio will include key ERP and other Business Critical systems.
- Define and execute the portfolio roadmap to achieve business objectives
- Drive delivery of a portfolio of strategic projects and programs to meet time / cost / scope defined.
- Ensure that projects are delivered to internal governance standards and Project Management best practice.
- Manage the definition of business cases and determine project feasibility, secure appropriate funding for these projects.
- Facilitate relationships within the Transformation Programme as well as create relationships with business units.
- Manage vendor delivery to ensure quality and cost targets are met.
- Mentor and improve internal capability to deliver projects by mentoring and coaching the portfolio teams.
- Measure return on investment for projects and conduct post implementation reviews.
Requirements for the Role
- At least 12 years of programme experience or portfolio experience in Management Consulting. You should at least have 7 years managing teams.
- Strong experience in managing ERP or other Enterprise Applications.
- Strong ability to deliver complex transformation projects. Strong experience in delivering roadmaps and business cases.
- Excellent change management and inter-personal skills.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English and Cantonese.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's