|Job Title:||PMO Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contract to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2020 17:42|
Our client is a leading global investment bank who are currently seeking a seasoned PMO who will be responsible for supporting activities including strategic planning, budgeting, resource management, time management, and reporting. The PMO support technology projects across multiple asset class including system implementations into multiple markets, where regulatory changes create the need to work across wider technology and business functions.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Develop, review, and manage regional project roadmaps, detailed plans, and milestones, in conjunction with workstream project managers
- Keep track of deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process by managing the overall project governance and planning
- Identify, manage, and track project dependencies
- Adapt plans based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Proven hands on experience of at least 10 years in project management or PMO.
- Experience in Technology environments, implementation of both large-scale and end-user technology solutions an advantage
- Professional certifications in Project Management (PMP, Prince2)
- Good understanding of the Project Lifecycle (PLC) and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) components
- Experience working within Financial Markets
- Experience working across multiple geographies with an ability to understand the local nuances and ways of working
- Understanding of project delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skill across all levels of an organization i.e. working level to C-Suite executives, and ability to build effective relationships quickly
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with “PMO Manager” in the subject line.