|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2020 10:17|
Our client, one of the largest Global Insurance firms, is currently going through a large amount of transformation, investing significantly into upgrading their regional infrastructure and going through a Regional ‘Move to Cloud’ journey. As part of this, they are currently looking for strong Network Engineers, who will be responsible for numerous projects and initiatives over the Region, and to help support an increasingly demanding and growing environment by transforming and improving their Infrastructure Department.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Plan, implement and support the BAU tasks in the network team.
- Design, Implement and Troubleshoot large scale network projects.
- Setup, configure and maintain network environments for cloud solutions such as AWS and Azure
- Be responsible for Network infrastructure setups in new offices Regionally, as well as any relocations.
- Be part of numerous Cloud migration initiatives, working with various technical teams and vendors.
- Communicate effectively with System Administrators and software developers including senior management, for the progress and status updates.
Requirements of the role:
- Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- At least 5 years of hands on experience in Cisco environments, ideally in a Regional enterprise format.
- Should be knowledgeable of Cloud based networking strategies, concepts, and practical application.
- Strong experience in routers, switches, Cisco Routers, access controls, active directory, LAN & WAN
- Must have a good understanding of MS Azure environments (AWS, Google Cloud also fine).
- CCNA, CCIE or CCNP certified is preferred.
- Strong communication skills with English as mandatory.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Network Engineer” in the Subject Heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's