Mobile Applications Team Leader
|Job Title:||Mobile Applications Team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 17:50|
Our Client is a large Blue-Chip Organization, is currently going through a large amount of transformation, investing significantly into their digital multi-platforms. The nature of the program is all around green field development where they will be needing a high calibre Mobile Applications Team Leader to join the team.
The ideal candidate is someone who have proven hands on experience in managing all aspects of the systems development lifecycle including estimation, feasibility, design, development up to deployment and support.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Design and build mobile software that communicates between various platforms to deliver excellent performance and user experience.
- Provides technical leadership and mentorship to development teams ensuring the workforce is aligned and fully engaged in meeting business demand.
- Develop responsive products which render in multiple browsers across multiple devices.
- Work closely with various stakeholders, including the Business, to build applications that fulfil requirements, and satisfy users.
- Oversee the translation of business requirements into functional design that align with architectural standards and roadmaps.
- Be responsible for delivering quality software that is robust, of the highest quality, and easy to maintain.
- Analyse new application software and new applications technology.
Requirements of the role:
- Degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 10 years of hands-on experience in application development, with at least 5 years developing mobile applications in both IOS and Android platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of architecture around digital concepts
- Demonstrable Experience with mobile apps development
- Strong hands-on experience in latest technology in Java ecosystem: SpringBoot and Hibernate framework, Microservices, etc.
- Experience working in environments using an Agile methodology and with a DevOps culture.
- Ability deliver detailed code reviews and drive a quality coding culture
- Proficient in spoken English a must.
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with “Lead Developer” in the subject line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's