Lead IT Support Engineer (Regional Role)
|Job Title:||Lead IT Support Engineer (Regional Role)|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 09:43|
Our client, a global top tier Insurance Firm, is looking for a strong and experienced Support Engineer, that will lead and be heavily involved in the support, processes and changes, coinciding with a large-scale Regional Regulatory change program (IFRS 17) with IT Finance.
You be responsible for the support of production and non finance systems. The is added responsibilities in that regulatory change has a significant impact to the Data, Systems and Processes of the Finance systems across the Organisation including multiple local entities around the APAC Region.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To be responsible in providing system support, administration and maintenance of production and non-production system environments.
- To be responsible in handling system incidents, whilst working closely with regional technology teams and service providers in resolving anything in a timely manner.
- To be responsible to lead system environment changes in order to support different project activities and environments.
- To conduct constant user support and administration in order to enable user access to system resources, whilst also resolving any connectivity/access issues.
- Lead capacity planning of critical system functions and resource sizing.
- To be responsible in coordinating with the various regional teams to update Ansible playbooks for any system modifications.
- To track and maintain updated system inventory and software licenses deployment.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 8 years of Professional working experience, with ideally 3+ years of Azure based system implementation, administration and support.
- Demonstrable experience working within an Enterprise environment; Regional experience a big advantage.
- Solid hands-on working experience in Azure technologies, services and production environments.
- Highly skilled knowledge in Windows, Linux, SQL Server, SSIS is essential.
- Solid background or experience in Azure Data Lake and Data Factory would be beneficial.
- Expertise in DevOps tool chains such as Atlassian, Jenkins and Ansible would be highly advantageous.
- General understanding of involved systems Prophet, Sun GL, SAS would be an asset but not required.
If interested to discuss further, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Lead IT Support Engineer”.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's