Lead Infrastructure Architect
|Job Title:||Lead Infrastructure Architect|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020 17:12|
Our client is a large Blue-Chip Enterprise, with an extremely large and complex technology footprint. They are seeking a season Technology Lead / Architect to help design and build the next generation technology infrastructure environment, which will help the organisation develop “infrastructure as a service / on demand”. The role will help close gaps between applications production environments and a very strong technical understanding and mindset is needed.
Responsibilities the Role
- Develop and maintain the infrastructure reference architecture and ensure the strategy, roadmap and standards are aligned at enterprise level
- Analyse business requirements and lead the infrastructure design to meet the organization needs.
- Develop and document the proposed technical design for the integration
- Evaluate technology trends and make recommendations on infrastructure technology platforms & services.
- Act as technical lead for the infrastructure design and analyse business requirements.
- Work with Tech Risk teams to ensure effectiveness of infrastructure security
- Lead and direct to prepare governing principles to guide decision making pertinent to infrastructure architecture
- Work with infrastructure teams, project management teams, and application teams
Requirements of the role:
- University graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 15 years work experience within IT Infrastructure functions with at least 5 years in architecture & design role.
- Relevant professional certifications (such as TOGAF, CITA, EACOE, Certified SOA Architect,) preferred
- Detailed technology knowledge including DevOps and associated products, CI/CD pipeline security, API and gateway security, and private and hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Strong project management skills, handled multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in virtualization technologies on multi-platforms including VMware & Solaris Hypervisor; Windows, Linux & Solaris OS, etc.
- Preferably with experiences on public cloud; Data centre network; Global & domestic WAN; Internet gateway and extranet;
- Good communication skills in English. Also, preferably can speak Mandarin or Putonghua.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and put “Infrastructure Architect” in the Subject Heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's