Lead Infrastructure Architect
|Job Title:||Lead Infrastructure Architect|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2020 10:56|
Our client, one of the largest International Insurance firms Globally, is going through a large amount of transformation investing significantly into upgrading their regional infrastructure. As part of this, they are currently seeking a seasoned Infrastructure Architect who will be owning the current infrastructure technology landscape of the company and the vision, strategy, and roadmap to support the evolving business needs.
They will serve as an Technical authority expert for the infrastructure teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT solutions while making sure to deliver functional objectives within budget targets.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Lead the creation and maintenance of infrastructure architectural road maps and migration plans
- Ensure optimal governance structure and comply with activities related to infrastructure architecture adherence.
- Create (and keep up to date) artifacts including (but not limited to) architecture guidelines, use cases, blueprints, design patterns and other guidelines on the use of infrastructure related technology.
- Educate and disseminate information related to Infrastructure technology vision and strategy selected, and allowed technologies and their use cases
- Conduct research and make recommendations on infrastructure technology platforms & services.
- Act as technical lead on infrastructure related RFI/RFPs, contracts, scope of work, and negotiate with vendors who provide the cloud platform and services.
- Together with Technology Risk function, ensure effectiveness of infrastructure security.
- Works with suppliers and partner organisations to offer solution leadership and design.
Requirements of the Role:
- Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- At least 10 years work experience within IT Infrastructure functions with at least 5 years in architecture & design role.
- Strong architecture and design skills on global enterprise infrastructure environment.
- Possess strong technical expertise and a deep understanding of hardware, software, networking and technology including virtual platforms, Unified Communication and collaboration tools including (Zoom and O365 suite, contact center etc.).
- Ideally, experience of Microsoft Azure Cloud platforms and environments.
- Demonstrated experience designing, integrating, and managing complex infrastructure solutions.
- Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
- Experience planning and developing support processes and adhering to best practices
- Architecture Certifications (TOGAF, CITA, EACOE, Certified SOA Architect, etc.) are preferable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your most updated CV in word format to email@example.com and put "Lead Infrastructure Architect" in the Subject Heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's