Lead Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Lead Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 16:39|
Our client is a leading Hong Kong based MNC who are building a number of business-critical applications. They are looking for a seasoned Technical Business Analyst to help define the requirements and functionality of to help define the requirements and functionality of a large high frequency mission critical software build. The ideal candidate would have proven experience of working with users to define their requirements and documenting it for the software development.
As the Lead Business Analyst, the candidate will manage a team of resources and are expected to create a project schedule around the requirement gathering as well as set standards and processes the team will adopt.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Own and run requirement analysis workshops, study business functions, in the process of gathering relevant information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Set standards and processes for Business Analysis activity.
- Act as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyse, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for the platform.
- Define and document internal and external user interfaces and support system and data requirement clarification and definition.
- Document business functional requirements and non-functional requirements in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide guidelines and training to help support the junior business analyst to complete the mission.
Requirements of the role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related discipline.
- At least 15 years’ experience across Business Analysis and / or Project Management
- Hands-on experience in collecting, analysing, and documenting business process and use cases for both functional and non-functional requirements from various levels of users.
- Proven experience in team management and have the ability to become an interface between Business Management team, Technology team and relevant project support teams.
- Strong understanding of SDLC within an enterprise environment
- Proficient at eliciting, refining and challenging requirements, and documenting business value.
- Experience of traceability documentation techniques in tools such as Jira & Confluence.
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management, with a history of successfully handling challenging conversations and leading collaborations between diverse stakeholders.
- Proficient written and spoken communication skills in English with ability to present ideas in a professional manner
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Lead Business Analyst” in the subject line.