Java Technical Lead
|Job Title:||Java Technical Lead|
|Contact Name:||Melbert Dominguez|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2020 16:43|
Our client is a large Blue-Chip Enterprise, with a remarkable wide array of complex technology footprint. They are currently in need for a Java Technical Lead who will be spearheading the development team to create an enterprise application related to their third-party back-end system.
The primary focus for the role will be as a hands-on technical lead both developing software and providing day to day technical leadership to junior developers, ensuring that these applications are robust, high quality and easy to maintain while fostering a collaborative culture to problem solving.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Lead the development team in a large-scale application environment from system requirements gathering, system analysis, designing, develop the software components with an error-free and executable program codes, establishing unit testing, support quality assurance, up to preparing of technical documents
- Effectively engage with diverse stakeholders – developers, business analysts and testing teams to ensure that the software is still placed with a quality-driven protocols.
- Create technical design documents from functional requirements through analysis of business processes and discussion with the business process owners, Product Managers and Architects to design state of the art solutions.
- Manage and coach either junior or senior programmers for their smooth support while delivering the system
- Lead junior developers to deliver high quality software according to time schedule.
Requirements of the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 5-6 years extensive experience in Java software development, with at least a year of experience leading a team.
- Skilled in the use of the technologies in the Java ecosystem: Struts, Spring, Maven, Gradle, Ant, JUnit, Spock, and Hibernate, among many others.
- Experience in Linux platform, background in MSSQL would be an advantage.
- Well versed in multi-threading model and in other data structures. Proven experience in implementing an object-oriented design patterns and can architect their code effectively in an object-oriented way.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate in Cantonese and Putonghua is an advantage
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: Java Lead.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's