IT Service Management Lead
|Job Title:||IT Service Management Lead|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 16:25|
Our client is a large global retail conglomerate with a large Enterprise Infrastructure Department based locally in Hong Kong. They are looking to hire an IT Service Manager in a newly formed team, who can review and improve existing IT Service Processes using ITIL framework and standards.
The department has 3 levels engineering across Networks, Operating Systems, Storage and Databases. In this role you will assume accountabilities to define and redefine processes such as Incident Management, Change Management, Service Level Review, Service Reporting and Service Documentation, Disaster Recovery, etc.
- Will be responsible in co-ordination, delivery and continual service improvement of the IT services and desktop support service to ensure it meets business needs.
- Ensure regular review on repeated incidents and drive the process to identify root cause for major incidents.
- Review all changes and provide regular change summary to all stakeholder.
- Continuously review internal service level of the user support team and seek for room of improvement.
- Create and prepare service reports on agreed schedule and modify the existing content of the services reports
- Drive the best practice on the service management processes through continuous assessment and effective use of metrics and key performance indicators.
- Create and maintain different IT service documents. (process flow, contact list, vendor list, etc.)
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline.
- At least 5+ years of experience in IT service field is required.
- ITIL V3 certified
- Experience working in a Windows Environment
- Experience in any IT Service Management Tool and work experience in Windows operating systems, technical support including hardware, software, and networking.
- Familiar with managing external vendors, IT support operations, and able to communicate with users across all levels.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Process driven and detail oriented and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team and independent.
Interested applicants may send their CV at Fabienne@mainstayasia.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's