IT Security Engineer
|Job Title:||IT Security Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2020 16:37|
Our Client, one of Hong Kong’s largest Blue-Chip Organisation’s, is currently looking for a seasoned IT Security Engineer, who will play a key role in a large-scale, enterprise wide technology refresh and transformation. There is a large and well-funded roadmap surrounding security initiatives and cyber security.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and implement a set of security standards and practices
- Administer network security hardware and software in the organisation
- Determine security issues and recommend security enhancement to the management
- Assist with the installation of new security products and procedures
- Monitor the network and system to find vulnerabilities
- Work closely with Security Architects to look at possible steps and protocols
- Work closely with IT Security team for large scale product implementations. Understanding products such as Sailpoint, CyberArc, Okta etc. will be important.
Requirements of the role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years IT experience, with demonstrable IT Security knowledge/exposure
- Experience in an IT Security role within an Enterprise Environment
- A good understanding of SDLC processes, Tech risk and governance.
- Effective communicator to different levels of stakeholders and can present complex ideas and technical details into layman terms
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written English language skills
- Project management certification (PMP and/or Agile/Scrum Master) is required
- Experience using Jira
- Experience in managing mid to large scale projects concurrently within a complex multi-tier environment is an advantage.
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with subject: “IT Security Engineer”.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's