IT Security Architect
|Job Title:||IT Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 16:15|
Our Client, one of Hong Kong’s largest Blue-Chip Organisation’s, is currently looking for a seasoned IT Security Architect, who will play a key role in a large-scale, enterprise wide technology refresh and transformation. There is a large and well-funded roadmap surround security initiatives and cyber security.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Participate in internal security assessment and compliance review activities
- Work closely with business units and IT Stakeholders to identify, design, and implement security initiatives in the Region.
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure all data compliance
- Develop project plans to ensure implementations are completed on time and meet the various expectations.
- Continuously evaluate all processes and provide technical support to various managers and establish all client configuration requirements.
- Work closely with Head of IAM for large scale product implementations. Understanding products such as Sailpoint, CyberArc, Okta etc. will be important.
- Collaborate with system integration team/vendors and ensure compliance to all client requirements and provide appropriate feedback and reports to clients and ensure efficient implementation of all systems/products.
Requirements of the role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years hands-on experience in IT project management and a good understanding of IT Security products.
- Should have a sound fundamental and practical knowledge in Agile Delivery.
- A good understanding of SDLC processes, Tech risk and givernance.
- Effective communicator to different levels of stakeholders and can present complex ideas and technical details into layman terms
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written English language skills
- Project management certification (PMP and/or Agile/Scrum Master) is required
- Experience using Jira
- Experience in managing mid to large scale projects concurrently within a complex multi-tier environment is an advantage.
If interested with this opportunity please do send your updated CV to Fabienne@mainstayasia.com with a subject title “ IT Security Architect”
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's