IT Audit Manager
|Job Title:||IT Audit Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ross Carter|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 13:24|
Our client is a large enterprise organization who are hiring an IT Audit Manager to help support audit and advisory around multiple IT projects. You will be responsible for delivering continuous auditing around a large multi-year Software Development program in a cutting-edge environment, working with a diverse management team from CIO down.
- Support in the risk based annual audit planning exercise and the preparation/completion of the Audit Plan pertaining to IT audit activities
- Lead and manage audits, from planning through to reporting with the delivery of timely and quality audit opinion
- Manage Junior Auditors in the completion of duties
- Provide advice to stakeholders on risk and control issues, process improvement and compliance with company policies and procedures
- Help advise on Project Management and Software Delivery best practises to key stakeholders
- Assist the Head of Audit in undertaking internal projects to achieve the strategic plan, enhance audit proficiencies, and continuously improve audit workflows and practices
Requirements of the Role:
- University degree with relevant professional qualification(s) such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, PMP
- A minimum of 8 - 10 years of IT auditing, system development/project auditing, and/or related risk and control assessment in major or multinational corporations
- Good knowledge of IT, system development and associated technical risk analysis
- Strong understanding in industry standards and best practices including COBIT, TOGAF as well as development frameworks and methodologies
- Proficiency in evaluating and auditing the risks and controls of common IT and information security domains and, particularly, the processes, controls and deliverables over the System Development Lifecycle stages of requirement management, design, programming, integration, testing, deployment and conversion
- Strong analytical, communication and report writing skills in English, Cantonese and preferably Putonghua
- Strong leadership, team work and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities and work under pressure.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “IT Audit Manager” in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's