Internal Audit Executive
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Executive|
|Contact Name:||Ross Carter|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 15:31|
Our client is a large multinational corporation with operations across a diverse group of industries.
They are looking for a Senior Manager within their Internal Audit Department (circa 70 ppl) to work closely with the Head of Audit and manage complex portfolios and projects, including significant constructions programs.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Manage a client population across but not limited to Property, Construction, Supply Chain
- Support the development of continuous auditing within business silos especially around key programs of work within the organsiation
- Support in the risk based annual audit planning exercise and the preparation/completion of the Audit Plan pertaining to business areas within scope
- Advise and provide recommendations to stakeholders on risk and control issues, process improvement and compliance measures
- Give your teams direction in achieving the Department’s strategic plan, enhancing audit proficiencies through implementing appropriate standards, methodologies and processes, and streamlining internal audit workflow.
- Provide a reporting function to Audit and ERM Committees as necessary to keep members informed of risks, activities, controls;
- Support and be a key driver of the development of Audit and Risk within a particularly forward thinking organisation
Key Requirements of the Role
- University degree with relevant professional qualification(s) such as CPA, CIA, RIMS, PRM, or FRM.
- 10 years of professional experience within Finance and Internal Audit within an enterprise environment
- Highly experienced with Operational Audits
- Must have exposre to seeing through complete auditing lifecycle
- Excellent engagement and stakeholder management skills
- Strong leadership and people development experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English) including presenting complex and sensitive issues to senior management and other stakeholders
- Experience working in a large enterprise business with diverse business functions
- Demonstrates high degree of responsibility in independently balancing multiple commitments, handling competition priorities, yet meeting deadlines and commitments to stakeholders.
- Innovative thinker who can contribute to best practise within large scale enterprise
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's