Infrastructure Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Solutions Architect|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 12:25|
Our client, a Global top tier Insurance Firm, is looking for an Infrastructure Solutions Architect, to perform constant reviews and analysis of the Regional environment, and work with PM’s on multiple Infrastructure initiatives currently taking place through a large-scale transformation programme. The role will require someone to define solutions, create risk & impact assessments, create documentation, all whilst being compliant to the organisation’s Architectural Standards.
- Be responsible to analyse, define and implement technical solutions that are fit for purpose, in line with the current Business objectives, and part of the large goals of the environment.
- Own the solution design, testing, implementation and transition of project builds to delivery and continued monitoring and support.
- Be responsible to engage all appropriate stakeholders, to be able to create effective solutions.
- Be able to produce technical specifications and integration requirements for the various solutions, whilst documenting all deliverables and milestones.
- Be responsible to lead and execute architectural solutions, whilst keeping appropriate stakeholders up to date.
- Make sure that that solutions are agile, robust, cost-efficient and meet the needs of the Business.
- To lead, prepare, justify and present to various appropriate stakeholders and boards, including the ARB, TRB, Sourcing Committee and change assessment board, for project related changes and enhancements.
- Continuously look at potential options and make recommendations on infrastructure technology platforms & services that could suit the needs of the Business. Act as a key lead with suitable vendors on infrastructure related projects.
- Work closely with Tech Risk department to make sure all solutions are viable and secure.
- Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent area.
- Possess at least 10 years of Professional, commercial work experience within IT Infrastructure.
- Good demonstrable knowledge of Architecture and design, with experience of implementations in fully virtualized environments.
- DevOps and hybrid cloud integration experience is a huge plus.
- Strong background and knowledge of VMware technologies, Office 365 and active directory, as well as Middleware, DB and IBM SAN technologies. Windows and Linux environments are a plus.
- Can demonstrate exposure to vendor negotiation and management.
- Have experience in working with internal and external stakeholders, to design and develop strategy and solutions.
- Strong project implementation background, with a background in handling concurrent projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong self-drive.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English a must.
If interested with this role, kindly share your updated CV to email@example.com with Solutions Architect in the subject heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's