|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect|
|Location:||No. 1 Stubbs Road|
|Contact Name:||Ben Davey|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 15:31|
Our client, one of the largest Insurance Organisations Globally, are currently going through a large amount of transformation and are looking for an Infrastructure Architect, who will be responsible for the design and implementation of new infrastructure technology framework regionally. The right candidate will serve as an expert amongst the various infrastructure teams, with their main focus being the planning, design, and delivery of IT solutions regionally.
- Ensure the infrastructure strategy, roadmap and standards at enterprise level is robust, agile, cost-efficient and meet the business needs.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on infrastructure technology platforms & services. Act as technical lead on infrastructure related RFI/RFPs, contracts, scope of work, and negotiate with vendors who provide the cloud platform and services.
- Together with Technology Risk function, ensure effectiveness of infrastructure security.
- Works with suppliers and partner organisations to offer solution leadership and design.
- Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- At least 10 years work experience within IT Infrastructure functions with at least 5 years in architecture & design role.
- Strong architecture and design skills on global enterprise infrastructure environment.
- Proficiency in virtualization technologies on multi-platforms including VMware & Solaris Hypervisor; Windows, Linux & Solaris OS; Microsoft Active Directory & Office 365; IBM WebSphere, Redhat JBoss, SoftwareAG WebMethods middleware; Oracle, Microsoft SQL, DB/2, MySQL & Sybase database. Citrix, VDI, storage & backup technologies, etc.
- Preferably with experiences on public cloud; Data center network; Global & domestic WAN; Internet gateway and extranet; Web/Application firewalls; Load balancing infrastructure; Forwarding and reverse proxy; DNS, CDN; Unified Communications, Video/Voice conferencing technologies, etc.
- Ability to drive multiple vendors to support a complex enterprise infrastructure environment
- Strong project management skills, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong ability to work under pressure
- Strong sense of ownership & self-driven
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Cooperative, good team work and able to work independently
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Infrastructure Architect" in the Subject Heading.