Head of IT Service Management
|Job Title:||Head of IT Service Management|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 08:49|
Our client, one of the largest International Insurance firms Globally, is going through a large amount of transformation investing significantly into upgrading their regional infrastructure. As part of this, they are currently seeking a seasoned IT Professional who will be tasked in managing the Help/Service desk and incident management team and services, as part of an enterprise transformation (‘move to cloud’) initiative. They will be responsible for policy, process, contractual development, and implementation of service standards across operations and projects.
The ideal candidate is someone with demonstrated experience in managing the overall service delivery framework and strategy, using best practice frameworks such as ITIL, but also have a strong incident management background with experience in Disaster recovery protocols etc.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Overseeing all technology operations (data centres, Cloud environment, network Infrastructure, desktop services, WIFI, Surface Hub, etc.) and evaluating them according to established goals while ensuring high quality of services are provided
- Implement a comprehensive / robust business services operations / support model and service level including essential processes & procedures with reference to ITIL standards.
- Measure performance with dashboards etc. monitoring actual performance versus KPI targets
- Manage overall Service Desk and Services Management Teams effectively
- Improve the disaster recovery methodology and incident response
- Implement policies and processes for the monitoring, measurement, reporting and continuous improvement of service and component availability; provides consulting services to Senior Management related to the alignment of business needs with IT operations.
Requirements of the Role
- Graduate qualifications in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in an Enterprise IT environment, with solid managerial level experience
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Demonstrated ability to work in a large-scale, cross-functional environment to help support and enhance business systems
- Solid understanding of ITIL is advantageous.
- Strong ability and experience in dealing with Senior, C-Level stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with “Business Services Director” in the subject line.