Front- End Developer
|Job Title:||Front- End Developer|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 17:23|
Our client, one of the largest Global insurers, is currently looking for a strong and experienced Front- End developer, who will be joining a core, mission critical team, as the Organisation embarks on a large amount of digital transformation. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to put their skills into a Regional enterprise environment and gain great exposure.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To work closely with various stakeholders, including UI/ UX developers, in-house developers and people from the Business.
- To play a major part in the development of applications and features that will be customer facing.
- To continuously review and enhance/develop various applications, as well as the various customer facing digital channels.
- To collaborate with other developers, back-end engineers, and various solution stakeholders to ensure the technical feasibility of any chosen design/solution.
- To continuously suggest improvements and test for bugs or user issues.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in an IT discipline a minimum requirement.
- At least 5 years of experience in front-end development within a commercial Organisation.
- Strong demonstrable experience in web and mobile application development is ideal.
- Must have experience in web languages such as HTML and CSS
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Must have permanent residency in Hong Kong.
If interested with this opportunity, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com and put “Front- End developer” in the subject heading
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's