Enterprise Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Enterprise Solutions Architect|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2021 10:48|
Our client is a large Blue-Chip Enterprise, with an extremely large and complex technology footprint. They are seeking an Enterprise Solutions Architect who will be overseeing the application planning, which includes but is not limited to, the development and maintenance of their IT application roadmap. The primary focus for the role will be as a hands-on technical lead both developing software and providing day-to-day technical leadership to junior developers, ensuring that these applications are robust, high quality, and easy to maintain while fostering a collaborative culture of problem-solving.
?Responsibilities of the Role:
- Lead the development team in a large-scale application environment from system requirements gathering, system analysis, designing, developing the software components with an error-free and executable program codes, establishing unit testing, support quality assurance, and preparing of technical documents
- Effectively engage with diverse stakeholders – developers, business analysts, and testing teams to ensure that the software is still placed with quality-driven protocols.
- Create technical design documents from functional requirements through analysis of business processes and discussion with the business process owners, Product Managers, and Architects to design cutting-edge solutions.
- As a technical lead, work with business, application, and service delivery teams to determine decommissioning requirements for all network, server, storage, and software components
- Manage and coach either junior or senior developers for their smooth support while delivering the system
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs the activities related to a specific functional area
Requirements of the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 5-6 years extensive experience in Java or C# software development, with at least a year of experience in Software Architecture
- Well-versed in multi-threading models and in other data structures. Proven experience in implementing object-oriented design patterns and can architect their code effectively in an object-oriented way.
- Have excellent knowledge of software development life cycle (from concept to deployment and support) in an agile environment
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with delivering SOA designs and Microservice Architecture
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proven experience with DevOps is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate in Cantonese and Putonghua is an advantage
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Enterprise Solutions Architect” in the subject line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's