Enterprise Risk Management Executive
|Job Title:||Enterprise Risk Management Executive|
|Contact Name:||Ross Carter|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 14:59|
Our client is a globally-recognized blue-chip conglomerate based in Hong Kong, with a diverse group of businesses. They are investing heavily over the next five years into a portfolio of large complex and diverse Programmes of work, ranging from Construction and Engineering through to Supply Chain Management & large Technology projects.
In conjunction with this investment they are looking to strengthen their Enterprise Risk Management Team. The ideal candidate will have strong risk management experience, in sizeable corporations or public accounting firms undertaking risk management activities. Our client is willing to support the development of Enterprise Risk Management knowledge for the right individual.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be involved in building and rolling out an Enterprise Risk Management Solutions at a very sizable scale supporting multi-year programs of work.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Support the build and delivery of The Risk Management framework, methodologies, processes and tools to be applied by the organization
- Scope internal needs across complex business and sub business units
- Co-ordinating, directing and supporting the implementation of Risk Management by Business Units
- Providing Risk Management training, accreditation and advice to Business Units;
- Ongoing oversight of Risk Management; and
- Commence oversight of risk management within SPs and subsequent implementations after completion
- Assist Head of Enterprise Rik Management in building a reporting framework to stakeholders
- Review scope of implementation, priorities and resourcing requirements
- Implement risk management within additional selected projects and business unit operations;
- Assist in formalize risk management training and accreditation program;
- Following implementation, assist in the ongoing management of Risk Management Framework
Requirements of the Role
- University degree with preference towards Engineering, Accounting or Financial post graduate professional qualification(s)
- Credible operational risk management experience, in sizeable corporations or public accounting firms undertaking risk management activities.
- Knowledge of financial, operational and/or information system risk analysis.
- Awareness of Enterprise Risk Management practices and current standards
- Experience in risk management activities, including quantitative risk analysis.
- Good understanding of diverse business strategies, priorities, risks and controls in his/her core or functional area of responsibility.
- Technically astute and excellent analytical and decision-making ability
- Excellent communication and report writing skills in English
Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Ross Carter on +852 3956 1566