|Job Title:||DevSecOps Lead|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2020 17:46|
Our client, one of the largest Blue-Chip Organisations in Hong Kong is currently looking for a highly skilled and ambitious DevSecOps lead, who will look to add value and provide technical advisory in this particular speciality as part of a large-scale technological refresh and transformation, with security at the forefront of development.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work with multiple stakeholders to propose and implement DevSecOps architecture and frameworks, as well as best practice going forward.
- Help implement DevSecOps tools with the aim to automate the CI/CD pipeline with security as a priority.
- Perform constant technical advisory around the identification of InfoSec risks and how they can be mitigated, and controls can be implemented and used.
- Consistently work with key IT stakeholders to assess the risk and impact to the Organisation any future application implementations.
- Design and deliver InfoSec security Architecture and frameworks in line with Organisational Goals.
Requirements of the role:
- 5 years’ experience ideally within InfoSec or DevOps, but ideally knowledge of both.
- Good understanding of InfoSec concepts and DevOps and the integration of both.
- Solid background using container security solutions (Docker etc.)
- Strong knowledge of DevSecOps tools, including vulnerability scanner, SAST, DAST and other security automation tools.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps processes and tools including Jenkins, Jira, Ansible and Urbancode or equivalents.
- CISSP, CISA or similar qualifications are an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Web, Mobile and Enterprise application security, Infrastructure and design.
If interested to find out more, please send your CV to: email@example.com and put “DevSecOps Lead” in the subject title.