|Job Title:||DevOps Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ben Davey|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 14:34|
Our Client is a large Blue-Chip Organization who have a significant and complex technology stack supporting extensive customer interactions, across multiple engagement points. They are in the process of replacing their core systems and want to rebuild their front-end platform and digital channels across web, mobile and IOT. The transformative nature of the Program is extremely large thus will be needing a high calibre DevOps Technical Manager to join the team.
- Be accountable to the Head of DevOps for the end to end Delivery of DevOps tools into the organisation.
- Prepares and develops scope of work inclusive of overview, scope, duration, deliverables, plan with DevOps solution providers
- Work with development teams to create and maintain the continuous integration build jobs / pipelines
- Work with Dev, DevTest, SAT, Ops teams to create and maintain application release workflows
- Work with Infra and Ops teams to code and script for IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Code) and PaaS (CI – sample build script/pipeline, CD – common release pipeline/components, etc)
- Perform script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations
- Design, develop and maintain CI & CD reusable components
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- 10+ years of hands on programming and IT Architecture experience
- Detailed knowledge of DevOps tools (Jenkins, Puppet, Selenium, HP QTP, HP Quality Center, IBM Rational Test Workbench)
- Experience with low latency technical environment an advantage
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Excellent analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with different team members, stakeholders and external vendors
- Drive the DevOps practices adoption and increase the tools utilization
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborate with Infrastructure, Operation and Application Development teams to gather user requirements, design and implement the DevOps build and deploy scripts.
- Ability to work under pressure with quality work to meet the overall DevOps delivery schedule
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and put “Technical Manager - DevOps” in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)