|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 14:49|
Our Client is a large Blue-Chip Organization who have a significant and complex technology stack supporting extensive customer interactions, across multiple engagement points. They are in the process of building a Development & Operations Centre of Excellence unit. The nature of this unit is a green field development where they will be needing a highly capable DevOps Engineers to join the team to fully engage, drive the DevOps culture & environment into the organization.
The business is planning a significant and complex technology stack supporting extensive customer interactions, across multiple engagement points.
- Candidate is expected to be involved in designing and implementing Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment pipelines for a range of projects and environments including Middleware, Database, Front End, iOS, and Android
- Candidate will work together with the Head of DevOps and will be accountable of DevOps for the end to end Delivery of DevOps tools into the organisation.
- Candidates will be automating environment build and provisioning using virtualization, containerization, and orchestration tools with Docker, VM Ware, AWS, Vagrant, Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Candidates with experience in monitoring cloud platforms, applications, and components — along with processing and being able to analyse the loggings — is essential for ensuring high availability, top performance, low latency, and more.
- Candidate is expected to utilize the ELK stack for efficiency in overviewing, setting up, and deploying.
- Candidate will be introducing and implementing DevOps solutions for a range of Agile projects, creating automated build, deployment, monitoring, testing, and reporting pipelines and solutions
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 5+ years of hands on programming and IT Architecture experience
- Detailed knowledge of DevOps tools (Jenkins, Puppet, Selenium, HP QTP, HP Quality Center, IBM Rational Test Workbench)
- Candidates should have maturity and efficiency in utilizing either proprietary logging and monitoring solutions
- Candidates should have a concrete working knowledge of utilizing ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana)
- Experience with low latency technical environment an advantage
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Excellent analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with different team members, stakeholders, and external vendors
- Drive the DevOps practices adoption and increase the tools utilization
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborate with Infrastructure, Operation and Application Development teams to gather user requirements, design and implement the DevOps build and deploy scripts.
- Ability to work under pressure with quality work to meet the overall DevOps delivery schedule
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "DevOps Engineer" in the Subject Headings
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's