Development Lead x4
|Job Title:||Development Lead x4|
|Location:||Hong Kong Island|
|Contact Name:||Melbert Dominguez|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2020 13:27|
Our Client is a large Blue-Chip Organization who are one of the most prestigious organisations in Hong Kong. They are starting a company-wide Digital Transformation program which will include building an innovation hub allowing them to replace their core systems and rebuild their front-end platform and digital channels across web, mobile and IOT. The nature of the program is all around green field development where they will be needing a high calibre Software Development Lead to join the team. The business are planning a significant and complex technology stack supporting extensive customer interactions, across multiple engagement points.
The real focus of the role is to spearhead the creation of end-to-end system application and provide the team with a day to day hands-on technical governance while maintaining a harmonious working culture towards challenging developments.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Serve as the Principal developer who will create and share the system design and methodology, deliver code components with quality, do code reviews, recommendations, implement UATs, application support strategies up to building a roll-out technical documents for the team.
- Efficient real-time meetings with different stakeholders who will be part of the on-scratch development – e.g. business analysts, solution architects, project managers, developers, quality assurance team.
- Enable to create a technical designs and documents through proper gathering of functional requirements from Product Owners, Project Managers and Architects with a quality-driven protocols
- Lead either Senior or Junior Developers in building high frequency, low latency systems in a well-mannered time schedule.
Requirements of the Role:
- University graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 6-7 years extensive experience in creating on-scratch applications thru Java Enterprise Edition Model
- Relevant 2-3 years’ experience as a Lead Developer from system design up to application support for Web, Mobile and Desktop-based applications
- Strong hands-on experience in latest technology in Java ecosystem: Spring boot and Hibernate framework, Microservices, RESTful and SOAP Web Services, Struts, Maven, Gradle, Ant, JUnit, Spock and many others.
- Messaging Qs experience e.g: Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMq
- Good understanding in multi-threading model and in other data structures. Well-tracked in implementing an object-oriented design patterns and can architect their code effectively in an object-oriented way.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate in Putonghua and Cantonese is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Development Lead” in the Subject Heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's