Development Lead (Full-Stack)
|Job Title:||Development Lead (Full-Stack)|
|Contact Name:||Ben Davey|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 17:29|
Our client, a large reputable Insurance firm, is building a new team with a core focus on developing new innovative, technical solutions to the Business.
As a Lead Developer, you will be leading a newly formed team to design, build and test leading mobile and web applications in an Agile environment. You will be acting as Scrum Master for the team to promote the delivery of these Agile processes.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for overall development lifecycle of mobile/web applications and prototypes using Agile methodologies
- Designing, building, testing, deploying and supporting web/mobile front end and backend applications and prototypes following best practices
- Lead the team to develop the most appropriate technical design and approach for mobile/web application and API development
- Lead and manage internal and external development resources for assigned projects/prototypes that are aligned with strategic direction
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings with Scrum teams and stakeholders
- Ensure the development team(s) are practicing and following the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, Scrum process and visibility
- Adapt plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required to respond to emerging requirements and risks
- Work with internal and external team members to investigate design approaches, prototype and evaluate technical feasibility
Requirements of the role:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software development with at least 2 years Agile/Scrum experience.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical and programming area or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a Scrum master or Certified Scrum Master who worked at least in two Agile projects and solid knowledge in Agile/Scrum.
- Solid knowledge SOA REST, JSON API development, any API frameworks, and any of SQL or NOSQL databases.
- Development experience in any of existing mobile platforms such as Android, iOS or windows is a huge advantage.
- Experience developing software foundations, methodologies, high level designs, and environments for application development.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development lifecycle including coding standards, software quality assurance, build process, testing and operations.
- Knowledge in DevOps, CI/CD models and tools such as docker, Chef, Puppet
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and put “Scrum Master” in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's