Development Lead (Architecture)
|Job Title:||Development Lead (Architecture)|
|Location:||Happy Valley Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 14:27|
- Ensuring that the Solution Architecture is created for each initiative and that this is aligned with the Enterprise Integration strategy, direction, and technical vision for each related system
- To work with Software Architecture and Software Development to ensure that the Architectural roadmap is updated and reflects the latest technologies and advancements.
- To collaborate with the Business Analyst to fully understand business requirements and deliver business needs to technical solutions.
- Provide hands-on solution design, technical specification and guidance on development and integrations
- To be responsible for all technical aspects of systems integration and configuration.
- To further maximize the productivity of the development team by installing an effective development environment, establishing programming, design, and other technical standards and trouble-shooting support
- To be able to monitor and track progress of work products to ensure delivery according to predetermined estimates and plans?
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 8 years IT experience and profound experience in utilizing these technologies but not limited to: Java, Maven, Windows, Unix, JMS, XML, XSLT, SOA, REST, Web Services.
- Proficient with Confluence and JIRA and able to coach and mentor others in best usage and adoption.
- Knowledge and experience with messaging protocols and products (e.g. MQTT, AMQP, Solace, TIBCO AMS, TIBCO EMS, Rabbit MQ, Solace, etc.)
- Should have working knowledge on data model design.
- Extensive experience in the messaging bus design, configuration, development, trouble-shooting
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
If interested with this role, kindly share your updated resume via email@example.com with the subject title Development Lead (Architecture)