|Job Title:||Developer/Software Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ben Davey|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 14:12|
Our client, a Large Global blue-chip organization, are seeking ambitious and talented software engineers to be heavily involved on the build out of a new, mission critical high frequency system. You should have experience in building applications for large enterprise environments.
You will be working on supporting low latency, high frequency transactional system development with a varied Technology Stack due to the scale of the Program of work. The systems utilize a variety of Object-Oriented Languages such as C#, Java .NET etc. on both Linux and Windows platforms.
Responsibilities the Role:
- To perform software design, back-end system development, development testing and deployment of system applications
- To support Development Manager in solution delivery and implementation
- Be part of a team responsible to deliver high quality software according to time schedule
- To participate in feasibility, proof-of-concept evaluation and implementation of novel business solution leveraging business-enabling technology
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree or above in Computer Sciences, IT or related discipline
- 4 years hands-on development experience of large-scale transaction systems C#, C++ or JAVA
- Good grasp of multi-threaded, high throughput and low latency design is beneficial
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent communication, analytical as well as problem solving skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Able to communicate in Cantonese and Putonghua is an advantage
Please send your CV in word format to Ben Davey at email@example.com and put “Developer” in the subject heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's