|Job Title:||Developer/Software Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ben Davey|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 14:12|
Our client, a Large Global blue-chip organization, are seeking ambitious and talented software engineers to be heavily involved on the build out of a new, mission critical high frequency system. You should have experience in building applications for large enterprise environments.
You will be working on supporting low latency, high frequency transactional system development with a varied Technology Stack due to the scale of the Program of work. The systems utilize a variety of Object-Oriented Languages such as C#, Java .NET etc. on both Linux and Windows platforms.
Responsibilities the Role:
- To perform software design, back-end system development, development testing and deployment of system applications
- To support Development Manager in solution delivery and implementation
- Be part of a team responsible to deliver high quality software according to time schedule
- To participate in feasibility, proof-of-concept evaluation and implementation of novel business solution leveraging business-enabling technology
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree or above in Computer Sciences, IT or related discipline
- 4 years hands-on development experience of large-scale transaction systems C#, C++ or JAVA
- Good grasp of multi-threaded, high throughput and low latency design is beneficial
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent communication, analytical as well as problem solving skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Able to communicate in Cantonese and Putonghua is an advantage
Please send your CV in word format to Ben Davey at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Developer” in the subject heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)