|Job Title:||Cloud Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 16:09|
Our client, one of the largest International Insurance firms Globally, are currently building a new cloud based environment, as part of their Enterprise wide Digital transformation. As part of this, they are currently looking for a Cloud Engineer who will play a key role in the design, build and implementation of a new Cloud based infrastructure.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Be responsible for designing and implementing Cloud strategy, at a Regional level, whilst following Enterprise governance and standards in line with Business needs.
- Be responsible to conduct appropriate research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders, vendors/ outside partners to ensure delivery of cloud strategy whilst communicating progress consistently to Senior management.
- Work closely with various teams to ensure Cloud Security and integrity.
- Build Cloud infra solutions and an environment that will allow future updates, apps to move to cloud with ease and automation.
- Works with development team to discuss the software release on system OS and infrastructure.
- Provide incident support and on-call service for the system and services
- Implement and maintain automation and maintenance in the various environments, systems and services.
Requirements of the role:
- Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- At least 8 years work experience within IT Infrastructure, with at least 5 years’ experience in DevOps and Cloud computing.
- Must have experience with a large scale, complex enterprise integration systems in a high availability, high volume, performant environment.
- Knowledge of virtualization/container technologies, such as VMware, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, PowerShell)
- Experience with CI/CD tools, such as Microsoft GitHub, Jira and Confluence, Nexus, and Jenkins.
- Have the ability and experience to work and manage multiple vendors to support and implement cloud based solutions on a Regional scale.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple on-going projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills in English
If interested with this opportunity please do send your updated CV to Fabienne@mainstayasia.com with a subject title “ Cloud Engineer”
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's