CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
|Job Title:||CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 09:10|
Our client is a fast growing Fintech company known for providing systematic investment products and currently seeking a Chief Technology Officer to be responsible for overseeing all technical aspects and technological resources.
The ideal candidate is someone who is still a software engineer at heart and has proven experience providing technical leadership and management to a technology team with extensive understanding of end to end software application development.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Lead and direct the development and execution of an enterprise wide information security plan to protect the confidentiality of the company data and servers.
- Define and supervise the software development process, assess the progress as defined by the company set software development methodology.
- Participate as a member of the senior management team in establishing governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization's resources are used responsibly, particularly in the areas of software development, office networks and computers, and telecommunications.
- Be responsible for the delivery of all software, including velocity and quality, and own the product roadmap
- Evaluate new technology and make the necessary recommendations on technical solutions.
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budget while making sure to stay within time frames.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR THE ROLE:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or similar
- At least 15 years in Information Technology field, with 8 years of proven experience as Senior Technical Manager or CTO, ideally from a FinTech company or a Financial institution
- Exceptional team management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line: CTO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's