|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Ross Carter|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 13:52|
Our client is a leading Financial Organisation who are seeking a Business Analysts to help define the requirements and functionality of a new trading system. Specific business domain knowledge is not needed but you must have experience of working with users to define their requirements and translating this back to the software engineers at scale. You will form part of a Business Analyst team and work closely with the development team so an understanding of programming languages will be ideal.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Analyse business requirements
- Help user visualize their requirements
- Translate enhancements into actionable deliverables for the developers,
- Prioritize enhancements and do follow-ups and validate the deliveries
- Run workshops and create story boards on the product development of the system
- Assess the impact of the new features on the application functional design and operational flows
- Initiate operational procedure changes with the users, develop user guides and training materials.
- Report the delivery status
- Identify and mitigate project risks, escalate major project deviation to management.
- Ensure a constructive collaboration between Business Analyst team, Development, Testing and Roll out teams.
- Be an active contributor to the improvement of the delivery process
Requirements of the Role
- Degree educated in an IT or IT related discipline
- Strong experience around the SDLC within enterprise organisations
- Experience working with business users to define and shape their requirements
- Experience with tools like Viso
- Good presentation skills
- Experience delivering software in a high transactional environment
- Team player
- Highly driven and result oriented.
- Fluent in written English and Cantonese (preferable)
Please send your CV in word format to rcarter@mainstayAsia.com and but “Business Analyst” in the subject heading.