Business Analyst (IT Security)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (IT Security)|
|Contact Name:||Ben Davey|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 15:27|
Our client is a top tier Insurance Firm, who require a seasoned Business Analyst to act as a bridge between the technology teams and the business users across the Region. The initial program of work is the delivery of multiple security products as part of a Tech Risk and Governance portfolio.
The role will require strong business analysis skills and with the ability be able to talk between user groups, developments teams, databases teams and technology vendors. It is important to be able to help support users to shape the requirements.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Act as key liaison between the non-technical user community and the technical teams
- Build out and document user requirements and work with technical teams to deliver solutions
- Help project teams in implementation of vendor solutions
- Provide local support for light ad-hoc reporting and data analysis
- Provide local support for training and documentation
- Lead and perform user acceptance testing
- Help data teams automate reporting capability
- Assist with documentation and training for user community
- Proactively identify potential issues and drive resolution
- Identify opportunities for growth within the customer environment.
Requirements of the Role
- Degree educated in an IT discipline
- Typically requires 6-9 years relevant Business Analysis experience
- Experience working in large complex enterprise environments
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent communication in English
- Solid organizing and planning skills
- Good ability to provide technical support and leadership
Please send your CV in word format to ben(at) mainstayasia.com and put “Business Analyst” in the subject heading.