Business Analyst (Digital/E-Commerce)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Digital/E-Commerce)|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 10:15|
Our client, one of Hong Kong’s largest conglomerates, are currently going through an extremely large amount of Transformation and digitalisation. One of the key areas they are looking to strengthen is the link between the Business and IT side, and therefore, are looking for a strong and ambitious Business analyst with a good amount of experience and exposure to Digital/E-Commerce initiatives.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for playing a vital role in numerous E-Commerce and digital development projects.
- Responsible to deliver strong business analysis knowledge, to support numerous concurrent projects and initiatives.
- Responsible to work with multiple teams and stakeholders across the Business, and align and prioritise requirements across the Business.
- Liaise effectively with internal, external and vendor development teams when required.
- Responsible to follow regional governance when applicable, as well as internal change delivery policies.
- Responsible to support the delivery of new systems and continually analyse various products.
- Responsible to provide strong documentation for both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Responsible to provide clear communication to various teams and stakeholders and work autonomously when needed.
Requirements of the role:
- Minimum of 3 years of Professional experience within Business Analysis, with a focus on either; E-Commerce or digital.
- Have a solid understanding of multi-channel, mobile, POS, Payment Gateways, and supply chain.
- Have experience ideally of a large amount of system integration work.
- Demonstrable experience of being able to establish and maintain good working relationships with IT Professionals, such as product owners, UI/UX specialists, developers, etc.
- Experience working with technology platforms such as AWS, Azure, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Security and/or MuleSoft will be a huge advantage.
- A good amount of experience in cost/benefit analysis to ensure effort is focused on providing real business value.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior members of staff in BA or SA tasks would be ideal as the role would make use of this.
- Excellent communication and writing skills (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Mandarin).
If interested in joining this hugely reputable Organisation at a pivotal time, with lots of investment and growth, please feel free to send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's