Assistant Project Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ross Carter|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 15:42|
As a Project Management Officer, you will work closely with a Group off seasoned project managers to help facilitating the delivery of a suite of high frequency low latency trading systems. This role will you develop you into Project Management where you will learn methodologies and best practise before assuming project delivery responsibility yourself.
This is a unique opportunity, but you must have experience working around software development in either a project or technical capacity.
- Support the Program Manager and help provide project administration and delivery
- Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
- Administer the Project budgets
- Help build reporting packs to communicate project status to key stakeholders
- Engage and talk to software development teams
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule
- Identify and Manage Project Risk
- Ensure ALL Project Governance is met
- Attend and contribute to daily scrum meetings
- Support Project Management and Agile Delivery frameworks
- Support the management of development activities and deliverables
- Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in an IT discipline
- +8 years of experience with knowledge of software delivery
- Project Management or BA experience is a plus
- Understanding of project management techniques and tools
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Team player with strong desire for excellence
- Must be good at multi-tasking and be highly motivated to deal with the growing challenges in this field
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's