Assistant Project Manager Information Security
|Job Title:||Assistant Project Manager Information Security|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 14:35|
Our client, one of Hong Kong's largest Blue-Chip Enterprises, is currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager, who will help deliver a multitude of projects and initiatives in line with a large technology/Security refresh and digital transformation across the Business. The successful candidate will be responsible to work closely with a highly driven Project management team to help facilitate the delivery for the overall enterprise security refresh, including the gathering of requirements, procurement and system integration, but also the deployment of numerous security controls, products and tools.
- Support the Project management team to help provide project administration and delivery.
- Work closely with multiple Business units including; technical teams, Business users, Legal, operations, finance and vendor teams throughout.
- Help manage the end-to-end project management from initiation to production.
- Support daily tasks around reporting, documentation, JIRA task status etc.
- Identify and manage risk in the project and help alleviate.
- Support on project management delivery, development activities and other deliverable's.
- Administer and monitor project budget, milestone tracking and system development schedule.
- Bachelor degree in an IT discipline.
- Strong understanding of IT security, application development and/or networking ideally.
- Experience in project management within large Enterprise environments with 5 years of experience.
- Strong understanding of JIRA, Confluence and Agile practices., as well as a good understanding of SDLC within large Enterprises.
- Excellent communication skills in English, with a strong ability to work as a team and independently.
If interested with this role, please send your cv to email@example.com with Assistant Project Manager in the subject heading.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's