|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Contact Name:||Cegie Nikko Capulso|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2020 09:38|
Our client is an international insurance company with an extremely large and complex technology footprint. They are seeking a Java Developer who will be supporting one of their largest Tech Risk initiatives to develop cloud-native web applications.
The ideal candidate would be someone who possesses proven experience in providing application development & support in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- To engage in development activities including participating in designs, design review, code review, implementation, testing, and release
- To be able to identify issues and implement solutions to roadblocks in backend infrastructure and platforms
- To implement continual improvement to ensure application stability and performance to minimize support requests
- To analyse existing software programs and procedures; recommends additional programming methods and/or routines to improve efficiency.
- Management of documentation of all code and functionalities implemented.
- Collaborate with third parties to ensure optimal collaboration
Required Skills for the Role:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience relating to software development in a Java stacked environment
- Understanding of software development cycle
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English
- Experience supporting applications in Azure cloud is highly desirable
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Java Developer” in the subject line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's