Application Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Application Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Fabienne Javier|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2020 09:38|
Our client is an international insurance company with an extremely large and complex technology footprint. They are seeking an Application Support Engineer who will be supporting one of their largest Tech Risk initiatives to develop cloud-native web applications. The ideal candidate would be someone who possess proven experience in providing application support in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Implement continual improvement to ensure application stability and performance to minimize support requests
- Analyse existing software programs and procedures, recommends additional programming methods and/or routines to improve efficiency.
- Perform basic configuration and set up to facilitate new functionality
Required Skills for the Role:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or similar.
- At least 5 years’ experience relating to Java/Web development as an Application Support Engineer
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software
- Understanding of software development cycle
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English
- Experience supporting applications in Azure cloud is highly desirable
If interested, please send your most updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application Support Engineer” in the subject line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's