Agile Project Manager (Scrum Master) SP13
|Job Title:||Agile Project Manager (Scrum Master) SP13|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2021 12:57|
Our client is a large Technology Driven Blue-Chip Enterprise and is currently looking for an Agile Project Manager who will also act as Scrum Master in the delivery of development sprints. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams.
The role will help deliver applications within a multi year data programme, where an Enterprise Data Warehouse, Enterprise Data Lake and a Data Analytics platform will be delivered.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
- Report Project status to key stakeholders in technology and business regularly
- Engage and manage stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule
- Identify and Manage Project Risk
- Ensure ALL Project Governance is met
- Manage the development activities and deliverables
- Ensure development requirements are met
- Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
Required Skills for the Role:
- A bachelor’s degree or above in Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 10 years of project management experience in an enterprise environment
- Must have relevant IT Certifications (PMP, Prince 2, Scrum Master, SAFE)
- Strong hands-on experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the confidence to positively influence, challenging supportively and effectively where appropriate
- Proven experience leading Scrum Teams as a Scrum Master in an IT Project
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Must be good at multi-tasking and be highly motivated to deal with the growing challenges in this field.
- Excellent written and oral English communication is a must.
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Agile Project Manager” in the subject line.