AEM Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||AEM Solutions Architect|
|Contract Type:||Contract to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Mary Delfin|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2020 14:41|
Our client, one of the largest Global Insurers, are currently going through a large Cloud-based transformation and technology refresh, with a big emphasis on creating a new environment based on Adobe Experience Manager. As part of this, they are currently looking for an experienced AEM Solutions Architect, who will be part of an agile team and will be responsible in the design, build, and maintenance of an efficient, reusable, and reliable code while ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Gather, analyse, and interpret information, requirements & datapoints to understand business processes, pain points, business needs and customer experience to deliver Adobe Experience Cloud based technical solutions that leverage the most out of the Adobe Experience Cloud platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of an AEM implementation
- Manage technical scopes and client expectations
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related discipline.
- At least 4 years of Adobe AEM architecture and administration experience, supporting small to large-scale enterprise environments
- Proven experience in developing custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Adobe platform, including AEM/CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DA
- Strong Understanding of Adobe Experience Cloud products, including Experience Manager, Analytics, Target, Campaigns, and Audience Manager
- Ability to Identify and recommend Adobe Experience Cloud based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture
- Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies as related to Adobe Experience Cloud products
- Adobe Experience Cloud certifications desired.
- Knowledge on Java Microservices desired.
- Excellent English communication skills.
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with AEM Architect in the subject line.